Holiday hours: The OASSA office will be closing at noon on December 22, 2016 and will resume business hours on January 4, 2017 at 7:30 a.m.
Please consider attending an OASSA Conference!
The following OASSA Conference Agendas and Registration Forms are now available on our website:
• Beginning Administrators Academy - December 7-8, 2016 (The Hilton Columbus at Easton)
• Handbook Conference - January 12, 2017 (The Conference Center at OCLC)
• OLAC/McNulty Conference: Leadership Essentials - Session 2 (Brian McNulty - Facilitator) - March 16, 2017 (Quest Conference Center)
• All additional 2017 Conferences are listed on the conference page and can be registered for by using the advance registration form.
Thanks to all the new administrators who came to our Beginning Administrators Academy in Columbus this week! It was great meeting you!
Congratulations are in order for Ms. Angie Adrean, Principal at Worthington Kilbourne High School. Ms. Adrean has been named the OASSA Principal of the Year! On April 5th, students and staff surprised Ms. Adrean with an assembly to celebrate her accomplishment.
The 2016 OASSA Assistant Principal of the Year Winner, John Carder, Assistant Principal at Marion Harding High School, was honored at the OASSA Assistant Principals Conference on April 11th. Congratulations Mr. Carder!!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER at @OhioPrincipals
Introducing viperks! OASSA is proud to announce the rollout of our new discount program.
- Welcome emails from OASSA/viperks have been sent to all current members.
- All you have to do is set up your unique password, and you are on your way to saving!
You can use viperks to find hundreds of deals on everything from household essentials to once in a lifetime vacations.
Viperks is mobile optimized, so you can access it at home, from work, or on the go!
Please email viperks customer service at email@example.com with any questions or if you need assistance.