ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL: CRESTWOOD HIGH SCHOOL (ANTICIPATED)
Position: Assistant Principal, Crestwood High School (Anticipated)
District: Crestwood Local School District (Portage County)
APPLICATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Applitrak on Crestwood website for internal applicants
APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED TO:
Crestwood Schools online application under employment on Crestwood website: crestwoodschools.org
DEADLINE: Until Filled
SALARY: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications
Qualifications: Appropriate Administrative Licensure
- Knowledge and leadership ability for effective instruction and staff evaluations.
- Ability to work constructively with students, family and staff to improve academic performance.
- Ability to work with administrative team, staff, students, and parents to enforce student code of conduct and proactive building climate.
Ability to work with student data for the purpose of academic improvement
- Good knowledge of technology.
- Knowledge of laws and policies related to meeting the needs of special student populations.
- Good communication skills.
Crestwood is served by one high school, one middle school, an intermediate school and a primary school in a mixed rural-suburban setting just outside of Cuyahoga County. It encompasses Hiram Village, Mantua Village, Hiram Township, Shalersville Township and Mantua Township.
Wed, July 10, 2019