- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Midview High School
- Closing Date:
Midview Local Schools - website
MIDVIEW LOCAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
Official Notice of Vacancy from the Office of the Superintendent
Posting Date: April 11, 2019
OPEN FOR THE 2019 - 2020 SCHOOL YEAR
POSITION TITLE: High School Assistant Principal, Midview High School
- 210-day Administrative contract
- Hours, calendar, and schedule dependent on the needs of the building and stakeholders which may require night and weekend coverages
- Salary and benefits based upon placement on the Midview Board of Education’s
- Administrative scale dependent upon experience and qualifications
- Ohio Administrative License with proper certification for the High School Level or the ability to obtain one by 08/01/19
- Certified in OTES/OCES or the ability to obtain certification by 08/01/19
- Prior work record must demonstrate good working habits, excellent attendance record and evaluations.
- Prior experience as an administrator or educational leader is highly desired but not mandatory
- Ability to provide a clear BCI/FBI background check free of convictions.
The Midview Local Schools is seeking an Assistant Principal to aide in the transition of the
building towards an innovative learning environment. The successful candidate should have an
advanced knowledge of College Credit Plus, Advanced Placement, Career Technical Pathways,
PBIS and innovative scheduling techniques. The district is seeking a candidate who possesses
the ability to push the building forward in instructional and technological initiatives for years to
come. The successful candidate should possess the ability to build and sustain meaningful
relationships with all stakeholders that foster a rich and healthy culture inside and outside of
school while being highly visible in the community. Effective and transparent communication
skills are a must. The person who fulfills the position must be able to understand the diverse
culture of the students and community that they serve. Accountability and understanding how
to hold others accountable is a desirable trait of the next Assistant Principal of Midview High
School. The ability to inspire leadership in others must be present in the candidate who is hired.
Those interested in applying must submit an application through Applitrack found on the
District’s Website: http://www.midviewk12.org/Employment.aspx
Please address all electronic correspondence to: Frank M Major III, Director of Education; Midview Local Schools, 13050 Durkee Road, Grafton, Ohio 44044. Application deadline for the position is: April 21, 2019 or Until Filled
THE MIDVIEW BOARD OF EDUCATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF SEX, RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, AGE, HANDICAP, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN IN THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES WHICH IT OPERATES.
NOTE: Qualified applicants who are disabled and require special assistance to respond to this employment announcement should contact the Midview Local Schools Board of Education Office at 440-748-5353.