The Assistant Principals Committee of OASSA is designed to provide the Assistant Principal with a mechanism to relate to the total OASSA organization and as an instrument which can be used to meet the professional needs of the position. OASSA wishes to recognize the importance of the Assistant Principal’s work and to promote the status of the position. The Assistant Principal is an integral part of OASSA, and the Assistant Principals Committee is charged with assisting in the planning and organization of the Assistant Principals Conference.
Functions of the Committee:
- To relate the position of assistant principals to the total program of OASSA.
- To emphasize the position of assistant principals and insure that OASSA maintains an awareness of the position.
- To promote and assist in planning and developing a statewide conference yearly for assistant principals.
- To encourage assistant principals to become candidates for the OASSA Board of Directors and other elective offices in OASSA.
- To encourage assistant principals to become OASSA members.
Members of the 2018-2019 Assistant Principals Committee are:
Chairperson, Jaime Stewart, Assistant Principal, Dublin Jerome HS
2019 (Term Expires):
Stephanie Buckenmeyer, Assistant Principal/AD, Anthony Wayne Jr/Sr HS
Keith Conkling, Assistant Principal, North Union HS
Holly Griffin, Assistant Principal, Liberty Union HS
James Patrizi, Assistant Principal, Brookside MS
2020 (Term Expires):
Brent Garee, Assistant Director, Eastland CTC
David Knapp, Assistant Principal, Valley Forge HS
Kyle Lacy, Assistant Principal, , Sylvania Arbor Hills Jr HS
Tom Martin, Assistant Principal, Carey HS & Principal, Carey MS
Andrew White, Central Unit Principal, Kettering Fairmont HS
Jenny Wietrzykowski, Associate Principal, Jefferson Jr HS