The Assistant Principals Committee of OASSA is designed to provide the Assistant Principal with a mechanism to relate to the total OASSA organization and as an instrument which can be used to meet the professional needs of the position. OASSA wishes to recognize the importance of the Assistant Principal’s work and to promote the status of the position. The Assistant Principal is an integral part of OASSA, and the Assistant Principals Committee is charged with assisting in the planning and organization of the Assistant Principals Conference.
Functions of the Committee:
- To relate the position of assistant principals to the total program of OASSA.
- To emphasize the position of assistant principals and insure that OASSA maintains an awareness of the position.
- To promote and assist in planning and developing a statewide conference yearly for assistant principals.
- To encourage assistant principals to become candidates for the OASSA Board of Directors and other elective offices in OASSA.
- To encourage assistant principals to become OASSA members.
Members of the Assistant Principals Committee are:
Jaime Stewart, Assistant Principal, Dublin Coffman HS
2018 (term expires)
Julie Blevins, Assistant Principal, Dublin Scioto HS
Ned Lauver, Assistant Principal, Westlake HS
Dan Lee, Assistant Principal, Ada HS
Aaron Oakes, Assistant Principal, Tippecanoe HS
2019 (term expires)
William Bridenthal, Assistant Principal, Green HS
Stephanie Buckenmeyer, Assistant Principal/Athletic Director, Anthony Wayne Jr HS
Keith Conkling, Assistant Principal, North Union HS
Christine Ferrell, Assistant Principal, Massillon Jr HS
Holly Griffin, Assistant Principal, Liberty Union HS
James Patrizi, Assistant Principal, Brookside MS