Beginning 2019-20 School Year
La Salle High School – 3091 North Bend Road, Cincinnati, OH 45239
The Associate Principal is a 12-month, full-time position that reports to the Principal. The Associate Principal is responsible for developing systems that promote exceptional classroom instruction and academic achievement. While enhancing data analysis, the Associate Principal will provide vision and direction for utilizing innovative approaches that transform learning for all students.
As a Catholic School in the Lasallian tradition, La Salle High School prepares young men to achieve their full potential in body, mind and spirit.
- Model Catholic values and the embodiment of school mission
- Valid administrative licensure
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills
- Relevant experience in curriculum development and/or instructional design
- Experience in evaluating teachers preferred
- Highly effective organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with students, staff and community
Commensurate with qualifications and experience
All candidates for this position must electronically submit a letter of interest, resume and list of reference contacts to:
Aaron Marshall, Principal
Each applicant’s resume and qualifications will be evaluated, and those deemed most qualified will be invited to participate in interviews.
Deadline to apply: March 1, 2019
Employment is contingent on successful completion of all background checks and VIRTUS requirements. La Salle High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.