Assistant Principals Committee
The Assistant Principals Committee of OASSA is designed to provide the Assistant Principal with a mechanism to relate to the total OASSA organization and as an instrument which can be used to meet the professional needs of the position. OASSA wishes to recognize the importance of the Assistant Principal’s work and to promote the status of the position. The Assistant Principal is an integral part of OASSA, and the Assistant Principals Committee is charged with assisting in the planning and organization of the Assistant Principals Conference.
Functions of the Committee:
1. To relate the position of assistant principals to the total program of OASSA.
2. To emphasize the position of assistant principals and insure that OASSA maintains an awareness of the position.
3. To promote and assist in planning and developing a statewide conference yearly for assistant principals.
4. To encourage assistant principals to become candidates for the OASSA Board of Directors and other elective offices in OASSA.
5. To encourage assistant principals to become OASSA members.
Members of the Assistant Principals Committee are:
Chairperson: Jaime Stewart, Assistant Principal, Dublin Coffman HS
2017 (term expires)
Sean Baker, Assistant Principal, Olmsted Falls HS
Jenny Borchers, West Unit Principal, Kettering Fairmont HS
Tim Gagliardo, Assistant Principal, Gahanna Lincoln HS
Matt Harp, Assistant Principal, Upper Sandusky HS
John Justice, Assistant Principal, Brunswick HS
Michael King, Assistant Principal, RB Chamberlain MS
Doug Zimmer, Assistant Principal, Sidney HS
2018 (term expires)
Julie Blevins, Assistant Principal, Dublin Scioto HS
Jeremy Gondol, Assistant Principal, Poland Seminary HS
Ned Lauver, Assistant Principal, Westlake HS
Dan Lee, Assistant Principal, Ada HS
Aaron Oakes, Assistant Principal, Tippecanoe HS
Kristina Sander, Assistant Principal, South-Western Career Academy
Timothy Velotta, Assistant Principal, Brecksville-Broadview Heights MS
REMINDER: The Assistant Principals Committee meeting is scheduled for:
Thursday, November 3, 2016