HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL (EFFECTIVE FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR): CENTRAL LOCAL SCHOOLS
CENTRAL LOCAL SCHOOLS
January 31, 2017
The preferred candidate will have the following:
● Master’s degree or higher in Education
● Five (5) or more years of teaching and/or administrative experience
● Valid Ohio Department of Education Administrator certificate or equivalent
● Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and demonstrated ability to relate well with all levels of staff members, students, parents, and community members.
● Impeccable character, integrity, and the ability to motivate others to perform at their highest possible level
● Demonstrates technological skills required to complete student records, documents, and reports
● Demonstrates ability to make data driven decisions and solve problems
● Demonstrates ability as an effective evaluator of teaching and learning, possessing current credentials as an OTES evaluator
If you are interested in the above position, please go to centrallocal.org and fill out an online application no later than January 31, 2017 or until filled.