PRINCIPAL: BRECKSVILLE-BROADVIEW HEIGHTS
BRECKSVILLE-BROADVIEW HEIGHTS CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
The starting salary will depend upon the experience of the candidate. Substantial fringe benefits are offered. Contract length is 260 days. Contract to begin August 1, 2017.
January 1, 2017
• Master’s degree (M.A.) from an accredited college or university
• Appropriate State of Ohio certification/license
• Five to ten years successful classroom teaching and building administration experience
• Such alternative to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to work effectively with others
• Ability to communicate ideas and directives clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
• Effective, active listening skills
• Organizational and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Ohio school Law
• Ability to lead and motivate staff and students
• Teaching experience at the 7-12 level
• Knowledge of overall instructional technology
• Knowledge of word processing, database and spreadsheet software
• Training in first aid
Those interested must apply on-line at http://www.bbhcsd.org
. Once at our district’s website, click on “Departments”, then “Human Resources”, then “View Open Positions”. Locate this job posting, and click on “Apply”. Your on-line application and any supporting materials must be submitted by midnight on January 1, 2017. All applications and supporting materials must be submitted electronically.
or call (440) 740-4006.