ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL (Brunswick HS)
Brunswick City School District
A competitive salary package to be offered (Salary calculation based on education and previous administrative experience in accordance with the Brunswick City School District Administrative Compensation Plan.)
226 Day Contract
Valid high school administrative license
Five years of experience as a teacher under a secondary teacher certification
To promote student learning as an effective, motivating instructional leader at the high school while assisting with the administration of the total program of the high school and implementing the policies and regulations of the Board of Education. Performs duties assigned by the principal.
Please complete an application using the AppliTrack link located on the “Employment Opportunities-Administrative” page of the Brunswick City School District website (http://www.bcsoh.org
Please refrain from contacting or sending physical copies of resumes directly to the Board Office. All candidates must apply via the AppliTrack system.
This position is effective for the 2015-2016 school year
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL (Dublin Coffman HS Gr. 9-12)
Dublin City Schools
Administrative Salary Schedule
July 8, 2015
• Master’s Degree or higher in secondary educational administration
• Valid administrator’s certificate
• A minimum of five years experience as a teacher or administrator
Apply online: http://www.dublinschools.net/administrative.aspx
• Complete the online application including at least six references with contact information
PRINCIPAL (Van Wert HS)
Van Wert City Schools
Based upon Administrative Salary Schedule
July 15, 2015
• A Master's Degree (MA) from an accredited college or university is required.
• A valid Administrative License or evidence that progress is being made toward such.
• Five years of successful teaching with administrative experience being a plus.
• A working knowledge of school reform and elements of 21st Century learning environment is preferable.
Please see attached for further details: Van_Wert_Principal.pdf
All interested persons must submit a letter of interest, resume, complete credential packet and three (3) reference letters to:
Kenneth D. Amstutz, Superintendent
Van Wert City Schools
205 W. Crawford St.
Van Wert, OH 45891
PRINCIPAL (eSTEM Academy)
Reynoldsburg City Schools
July 29, 2015
We are seeking an exceptional High School Stem leader who:
• Establish and promote high expectations of achievement for every student
• Create a positive, entrepreneurial work and school environment
• Foster an environment that supports and leverages the leadership of educators, support staff and students for the success of all
• Facilitates/coaches the professional development of educators and support staff
• Are collaborative problem solvers and design thinkers
• Have a strong command of student data and can lead targeted, timely responses to formative data
• Have a demonstrated ability to deploy resources effectively, including managing staffing, budgets and partners
• Model excellence in writing, speaking, listening and collaborating.
The successful candidate must also:
• Show evidence of successful leadership of innovation and creative problem-solving
• Be in possession of or in the process of obtaining a valid Ohio Principal's certificate pursuant to requirements of the Ohio Department of Education
• Provide evidence of improving student achievement across all demographic populations.
The Reynoldsburg City School District is committed to the belief that every child can achieve at high levels. Our academic programs are rigorous and highly personalized to serve a racially- and economically-diverse student population. We offer a portfolio of successful schools tailored to the interests of students and families. In the classroom, students’ educational experiences are customized further according to their needs and passions, using a combination of talented educators, digital content and outside services. Reynoldsburg is known for our K-12 STEM initiative and for our district-wide embrace of blended learning strategies. Through innovation and entrepreneurship, the Reynoldsburg City School District has emerged as a national leader.
Candidates may apply for this opening by sending a cover letter, resume, letters of reference, and licensure information to the following email address:
OR by sending a hard copy of this information to:
Reynoldsburg City Schools
ATTN: Human Resources/Principal - eSTEM
7244 E. Main St.
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Upon receipt of your submission and evidence of meeting the above qualifications, you will receive an email prompting you to create a Gallup account and take an assessment as part of the initial screening process. Upon completion of this assessment, selected candidates will be invited for interviews
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL (Upper Arlington HS)
Upper Arlington City Schools
260 Day Contract beginning August 1, 2015
August 3, 2015
Master's Degree in School Administration Grades 7-12