Chief Executive/Educational Officer/Principal (Geauga Co. STEM HS)
Geauga County ESC
January 1, 2015
• Outstanding leadership, committed to positive results
• Effective interpersonal skills that promote collaboration, professionalism, and relationship building with a variety of stakeholders including, but not limited to students, parents, teachers, community leaders, and businesses
• Strong understanding of school fiscal management and sustainability
• Extensive knowledge of innovative instructional methods and strategies
• Advanced computer literacy skills including integration of teaching and learning technologies preferred
• To successfully develop and implement a high performing STEM school
• To effectively recruit, select, develop, manage, and retain high performing leaders, teachers and staff dedicated to maintaining a positive school culture/climate
• To lead and direct STEM instructional program and provide for the appropriate professional development in support of instructional goals and culture development
• To effectively identify and engage business, community and higher education in partnerships with the school
PRINCIPAL (Milford HS)
Milford Exempted Village School District
Competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications
January 30, 2015
• Holds a Master's degree in school administration from an accredited university
• Has a Minimum of 5 years of successful teaching experience
• Holds a valid Ohio license for the grade level of this administrative position
• Shows a professional attitude, strong work ethic and an ability to work well with others
Performance and Responsibilities:
• Projects and encourages a positive, cooperative atmosphere within the school and seeks to motivate all staff toward the fulfillment of the school's philosophy and objectives.
• Provides instructional leadership for the building and in cooperation with central office administrators, participates in the development of district-wide and building level curriculum projects and to foster student growth in student achievement.
• Assumes responsibility for the supervision of program and improvement of instruction within the school.
• Promotes curriculum improvement and insures that instructional programs and courses are implemented consistent with building and district objectives.
• Organizes and coordinates in-service activities for staff.
• Works constructively in securing staff involvement and support for the development and implementation of instructional changes.
• Keeps informed and up-to-date regarding new developments in curriculum, instruction and administration.
Interested candidates are asked to apply online on Applitrack. A link is available to Applitrack on Milford's website under Employment Opportunities. Please attach the following to the online application:
• Cover letter stating qualifications
• Updated resume that includes four professional references
• Copy of Principal certification
HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL (Madeira HS)
Madeira City Schools
Competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
February 6, 2015
Madeira City Schools is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Madeira High School Principal for the 2015-16 school year. The successful candidate will be a strong visionary leader who will sustain and strengthen educational excellence in the district. Candidates with middle school or high school teaching and administrative experience are preferred.
Interested candidates are asked to submit:
1. Cover letter emphasizing qualifications and interest
2. An up-to-date resume
3. A copy of school principal certification
4. A list of five professional references
Send application information to:
Madeira City Schools
Board of Education
Attn: High School Principal Search Committee
7465 Loannes Dr.
Madeira, OH 45243