PRINCIPAL - SHAKER HEIGHTS HIGH SCHOOL
Shaker Heights City School District
February 10, 2016
1. Holds or is eligible for appropriate State of Ohio administrative certification/license
2. Embraces diversity and exhibits cultural proficiency
3. Embodies high ethical standards and integrity
4. Accepts responsibility for personal decisions and conduct
5. Exemplifies visionary/resolute leadership skills in developing and managing people
6. Exhibits effective time management, resource management, and problem-solving skills
7. Uses technology solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations
8. Familiarity and experience with Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate programs
9. Displays flexibility, reliability, self-discipline and a willingness to take on challenging tasks
10. Available to work irregular hours/non-traditional schedule as an “on-call” employee when required.
11. Master’s degree in Education (Doctoral degree a Plus)
For additional information about this position and/or to apply, please visit http://www.hyasearch.com
PRINCIPAL - HURON HIGH SCHOOL
HURON CITY SCHOOLS
February 12, 2016
• Ability to plan, initiate, monitor and sustain student success.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative academic programming and instructional strategies to maximize all students learning experience.
• Strong background in utilizing technology based resources to enhance instruction.
• Familiarity and experience with Advanced Placement and CCP programs
• Track record of analyzing data to improve student progress and school operations.
• Track record of implementing a student discipline and attendance plan by communicating, mobilizing and following thru with staff.
• Ability to address issues by developing alternative student plans in cooperation with parents and staff.
• History of creating a dynamic and positive school climate.
• Evidence of strong organizational and communication skills including managing multiple priorities and a wide range of the operational duties.
• Demonstrated commitment to work with team of administration, staff, parents and students.
• Ohio Principal’s License.
• Administrative experience preferred.
NOTE: THIS IS A 260 DAY CONTRACT.
Submit cover letter, resume, HCS application, at least 5 references with contact information and copy of principals license to :
*Applications available on our website: http://www.Huronhs.com
Vee Lynn Reed, Administrative Assistant
Huron Board of Education
712 Cleveland Road E.
Huron, OH 44839
419.433-1234 ext 5000
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
PRINCIPAL: SANDUSKY HIGH SCHOOL
SANDUSKY CITY SCHOOLS
February 15, 2016
- Master’s Degree in educational leadership, curriculum and instruction or related field.
- Valid Administrative license: High School Principal 9-12.
- Three (3) years successful teaching experience.
- Previous High School Principal experience or building level leadership experience preferred with evidence to support student achievement.
- Ability to recruit and retain students in the high school age bracket.
- Ability to work with middle school to ensure transition from the middle school to the high school.
- Evidence of team building ability.
- Ability to comprehend student achievement data as it relates to academic performance and utilizes the data to lead the high school to “Effective” on the Ohio Report Card.
- Exhibits transformative behavior and provides evidences of leading a school to higher achievement.
- Evidence of strong discipline capacity that leads to improved behavior and improved test scores.
- Ability to market and communicate the attributes of the school: Transformation Plan, Blue Streak University, Sandusky Digital Academy, Great Lakes Visual and Performing Arts Academy, Career
Technology, and Global Internship Experience to internal and external audiences on an on-going basis.
- Ability and evidence of seeking external funding opportunities to enhance the high school experience.
Job Goal: To use leadership and administrative skills in promoting the maximum education development of each high school student.
Reports to: Superintendent
Supervises: All assigned certified and non-certified personnel
Complete Job Description available online: http://www.scs-k12.net/Personnel.aspx
Complete on-line Applitrack application at: http://www.scs-k12.net/Personnel.aspx
PRINCIPAL: PIKE-DELTA-YORK LOCAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
PIKE-DELTA-YORK LOCAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
Pay and benefits competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
220 day contract to begin August 1, 2016. The ability to be available in June and July
to facilitate any staff hiring would be beneficial.
February 15, 2016
The district is looking for an excellent educational leader who demonstrates initiative
and has a track record of improving student achievement in a collaborative
The successful candidate must possess dynamic leadership skills; impeccable
communication skills (both written and oral) with students, parents, and staff; excellent
organizational skills; great interpersonal skills; the ability to work collaboratively; the
ability to apply critical thinking skills; and the ability to multi-task.
Administrative experience preferred, but not required.
Having background experience at the high school level is preferred, but not required.
The candidate must possess a valid administrative license or show proof one could be
The successful candidate will be expected to exhibit character and professionalism that
reflects positively on the district.
Successful candidates must have the ability to provide an acceptable BCI/FBI
Provide the following credentials:
1. A Letter of Introduction
3. Copy of applicable licensure or proof license could be obtained
5. Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
6. Completed application (found under Employment Opportunities on the “district
tab” on the District website: http://www.PDYS.org
Mail or e-mail credentials to:
Ted Haselman, Superintendent
Pike-Delta-York Local School District
504 Fernwood Street
Delta, Ohio 43515
PRINCIPAL: NORTH UNION HIGH SCHOOL
NORTH UNION LOCAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
Salary: $91,635 - $101,944
February 19, 2016
● Develops and administers school programs consistent with school district goals and objectives.
● Provides leadership and direction to staff with regard to the ongoing evaluation and improvement of educational programs, including curricular and extracurricular activities.
● Promotes a school environment that is safe and conducive to individualized instruction, cooperative curriculum development, and student learning.
● Ensures that Board policies and procedures are implemented and followed at the school.
● Continues to acquire professional knowledge and learn of current developments in the educational field by attending seminars, workshops or professional meetings, or by conducting research.
● Encourages staff to continue to grow professionally and to experiment with new approaches or strategies to teaching.
● Organizes and maintains a system for accurate and complete recordkeeping and reporting for all student activities, attendance and records as required by law.
● Coordinates the work of school staff and school district program leaders to develop and implement instructional programs and teaching practices.
● Conducts ongoing assessment of student learning, and works with teaching staff to modify instructional methods to fit students' needs, including students with special needs.
● Coordinates with the central office in recruitment and selection of employees, the proper maintenance of employee personnel files, the administration of collective bargaining agreements, corrective action, and other human resource issues.
● Organizes and conducts regular meetings with teachers for continuing development of instructional techniques.
● Involves staff in the evaluation of programs and the planning of new programs.
● Encourages parental involvement in students' education and ensures effective communication with students and parents.
● Ensures that student conduct conforms with the school's standards and school district policies.
● Supervises and evaluates teaching staff and other building employees in accordance with the school district's evaluation plan, and makes recommendations regarding goals, areas needing improvement and continued employment.
● Organizes and manages the budgetary and financial affairs of the school consistent with school district policies.
To apply, please visit http://www.n-union.k12.oh.us/Employment.aspx
PRINCIPAL - WHITEHALL YEARLING HIGH SCHOOL
$81,515 to $121,400 per year
February 29, 2016
• Valid Ohio certification/licensure
• Master’s degree in Educational Administration
• Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and