PRINCIPAL: CHAGRIN FALLS HIGH SCHOOL (ANTICIPATED)
CHAGRIN FALLS EXEMPTED VILLAGE SCHOOLS
February 28, 2017
Holds / maintains required state department of education credentials.
Please apply online at http://www.chagrinschools.org
. Follow the employment link to AppliTrack.
HS PRINCIPAL: UNION-SCIOTO LOCAL SCHOOLS
March 3, 2017
• Hold or ability to obtain appropriate administrative Ohio license (9-12 HS Principal)
• Administrative experience preferred
• Teaching experience required
• Background and experience in special education preferred
• Background and experience in curriculum and instruction preferred
• Effective leadership, communication and organizational skills
• Effective decision- making skills
• High degree of integrity, confidentiality and honesty
by 3:30 p.m. on March 3, 2017.
HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL: JEFFERSON LOCAL SCHOOLS
JEFFERSON LOCAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
Salary to be determined with a 260 day multi-year contract.
March 3, 2017
William Mullett, Superintendent, Jefferson Local Schools
906 W. Main Street
West Jefferson, OH 43162
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL: BROOKSIDE HIGH SCHOOL
SHEFFIELD-SHEFFIELD LAKE CITY SCHOOLS
Salary Range- According to salary schedule of benefits and education
March 7, 2017
Appropriate Principal Licensure Required
Principal leadership experience preferred but not required
Please apply at: https://www.applitrack.com/sheffieldlake/onlineapp/default.aspx?AppliTrackPostingSearch=location:%22Brookside+High+School+%22
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL NORTHVIEW HS; SYLVANIA SCHOOLS
March 8, 2017
The Assistant Principal is responsible for the policies and procedures related to student attendance and discipline. They are also responsible for assisting the building principal with a variety of instructional, evaluative, and supervisory duties. Major areas of focus may include safety, students, staff, parents, current school case law, and public relations.
To be considered for this position, an applicant must have Ohio Administrative licensure. Prefer three years of highly successful administrative experience and at least three years of highly successful teaching experience.
Please apply on-line at http://www.sylvaniaschools.org
. Deadline for applying is March 8, 2017. All application information (resume, cover letter and three letters of reference) must be received by that time.
PRINCIPAL: GRAHAM HIGH SCHOOL
Graham Local Schools
The Board of Education will offer a competitive package of salary, benefits with an initial two-year contract
commensurate with education and experience beginning August 1, 2017.
March 15, 2017
1. Articulate a vision of effectiveness and achievement for the building aligned to the district’s strategic
2. Create a culture of instructional leadership that supports continuous improvement through professional
development and modeling.
3. Create communication systems that allow for immediacy of messaging, reaching targeted audiences;
maintaining and sustaining open, two-way communications with internal and external audiences.
4. Focus the staff on the achievement of a limited number of measurable goals that reflect high
expectations for improved achievement and instruction.
5. Engage the students, staff, and community in the process and responsibility of achieving district goals.
6. Develop and maintain relationships and communicate with education partners, business and community
groups, elected officials.
7. Confirm the district’s curriculum is aligned with state standards and an ongoing evaluation of
enrichment/prevention/intervention strategies is systematically implemented.
8. Experience in marketing and branding of identity and reputation of the district.
9. Delegate and leverage resources to promote efficient use of resources, including professional
development for all staff.
10. Persuade others to share a vision-mission for the school district, including building commitments and
motivating others to work toward defined goals.
The Board of Education will consider applications from individuals who:
Hold an Ohio principal license
Previous experience preferred and/or experience in various school administrative roles
Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in use of technology
All interested applicants should submit the following:
1. Cover letter emphasizing qualifications and reasons for interest
3. Copy of a current Ohio license
6. Three written references
Please submit the above items to:
Graham Local Schools
HS ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL: FINDLAY CITY SCHOOLS
Per Administrative Agreement
Contract: 224 Day starting 2017-2018 School Year
March 20, 2017
Appropriate Principals Licensure. See online application for further qualifications.