HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL (Beavercreek)
Beavercreek City Schools
From $91,526 to $105,289 plus longevity, training credit, and benefits.
The position has a start date of August 1, 2015. The contract information is: Two (2) Year, 250 days per year.
May 6, 2015
• Must possess a valid Ohio Principal Certificate/License
• Must demonstrate a commitment to excellence
• Must demonstrate leadership capabilities
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Oversees the general operation of the building.
2. Provides leadership in curricular/instructional issues.
3. Directs, supervises and evaluates building personnel.
4. Handles student discipline issues.
5. Assists with the effective delivery of academic and program services.
6. Helps implement the district’s continuous improvement plan as directed.
7. See Job Description 103 - Principal
(Outside Applicants - including current substitutes) Interested persons must apply on-line at the Dayton Area School Employment Consortium at http://www.daytonareaschooljobs.esu.k12.oh.us
HIGH SCHOOL ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL (Heights HS)
Cleveland Heights-University Heights City School District
Salary and benefit package will be commensurate with the education and experience of the candidate
May 6, 2015
• Ohio Principal Certificate/License
• Successful teaching experience. Effective organizational planning and project management skills
• Available to work irregular hours and/or a non-traditional schedule
• Excellent organizational, planning, verbal and written communication skills
• Previous experience working in a multicultural school district
Assist the Administrative Principal to manage and supervise the activities, educational programs, evaluations and staff at Heights High School
Essential Job Functions:
• Advance the District’s professional image
• Promotes the District’s mission, philosophy and vision
• Participate as an active member of the management team
• Act in place of the principal, when necessary, in due process and student disciplinary matters
• Helps manage assigned academic, guidance, pupil services, and student activities
• Participates in parent conferences and student planning meetings as needed and required
• Assist in the supervision of the extracurricular program and provide for adequate supervision at all school events
• Supervise and evaluate staff as directed
• Pursue growth opportunities that enhance professional performance
To be considered for this position qualified, interested candidates should visit the Cleveland Heights-University Heights City School District’s website at http://www.chuh.org
(select About, then select Human Resources), follow the prompts to complete and submit the online application, along with your resume, reference letters, license/certificate, transcripts, etc.(direct link to the application page:
HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL (Waterloo, Gr. 9-12)
Waterloo Local Schools (Portage County)
May 8, 2015
1. Hold valid licensure
2. Meet all health requirements mandated by law
3. Clear record as determined by Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Federal Bureau of Investigation
4. Previous experience preferred
1. Letter of Interest
2. Current Resume
3. Copies of License(s)
4. Completed Administrative Application (http://www.viking.portage.k12.oh.us
Matthew Montgomery, Superintendent
Waterloo Board of Education
1464 Industry Rd.
Atwater, OH 44201
HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC DIRECTOR (Marysville)
Marysville Exempted Village Schools
Based on current salary and benefit schedule.
Length of Employment: One Year Limited Contract
May 13, 2015
• Pupil Activity Supervisor Validation, preferred.
• Ohio teaching certificate/license, preferred.
• Experience as a coach or athletic director, preferred.
For Complete Job Description, please click here: MarysvilleHS_Athletic_Director.pdf
Applicants not employed by the Marysville School District should visit http://www.applitrack.com/marysville/onlineapp/
to view open positions and/or to establish a pre-employment file.
You may submit an application regardless of whether or not any open positions are available.
If you are applying for a certified position, you will be requested to attach a resume, transcripts and your license/certificate to the online application.
Please do not send materials through U.S. mail or by e-mail, all documents should be uploaded to your application. If your qualifications meet our needs we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL (Shaker Hts. HS, Gr. 9-12)
Shaker Heights City School District
May 15, 2015
1. Holds or is eligible for appropriate State of Ohio administrative certification/license
2. Embraces diversity and exhibits cultural proficiency
3. Embodies high ethical standards and integrity
4. Accepts responsibility for personal decisions and conduct
5. Exemplifies visionary/resolute leadership skills in developing and managing people
6. Exhibits effective time management, resource management, and problem-solving skills
7. Uses technology solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations
8. Familiarity and experience with Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate programs
9. Displays flexibility, reliability, self-discipline and a willingness to take on challenging tasks
10. Available to work irregular hours/non-traditional schedule as an “on-call” employee when required.
11. Master’s degree in Education (Doctoral degree a Plus)
Application and additional information:
Screening is ongoing and immediate. First round interviews will be held the week of May 25.
For additional information about this position and/or to apply, please visit http://www.hyasearch.com
HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL (Liberty Union HS, Gr. 9-12)
Liberty Union-Thurston Local Schools
Per Administrative Scale
May 22, 2015
Apply online: http://www.libertyunion.org
HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL (Euclid)
Euclid City Schools
Commensurate with Education and Experience
May 28, 2015
visit Euclid website at http://www.euclidschools.org
to see job description and apply on-line through AppliTrack
Human Resources Manager
Euclid City Schools
651 East 222nd Street
Euclid, OH 44123
HIGH SCHOOL ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL (Thomas Worthington HS)
Worthington City Schools
$90-728 - $100,220
Certified 260 Day Administrative Contract
Position Available: On or before August 1, 2015
May 28, 2015
Possession or eligibility for a valid Ohio Secondary Principal Certificate or Licensure
Proven ability to work with students, parents, teachers, staff and community
Understanding of secondary curriculum and programs
Demonstrated strong record of successful teaching
Administrative experience preferred
Submit an Administrative application online at:
Upload resume & letter of interest to application
HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL (Elyria HS, Gr. 9-12)
Elyria City Schools
May 28, 2015
For qualifications and job description, click here: Elyria_Posting.pdf
Apply on line: elyriaschools.org