PRINCIPAL: WESTERVILLE CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
WESTERVILLE CITY SCHOOLS
Start date is August 1st 2017
Salary range is 100K - 125K
April 28, 2017
Valid Ohio High School Principal License, OPES and OTES credentialed
APPLY HERE: https://www.applitrack.com/wcsoh/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Administration
VIEW THE JOB DESCRIPTION HERE: Westerville_Central_Principal.pdf
HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL: YOUNGSTOWN CITY SCHOOLS
YOUNGSTOWN CITY SCHOOLS
The salary is regionally competitive. Benefits include membership in the Ohio State Teachers Retirement System, medical, dental, vision, prescription and life insurance.
High School Principal is a 12-month assignment
April 30, 2017
Candidates should demonstrate:
● Highly developed instructional leadership skills to drive implementation of key instructional initiatives, providing in-depth coaching, determining when resources are required and providing
those resources, and providing exceptional follow-through to ensure that best practices take place with fidelity
● Ability to convey high expectations and consistently identify how actions link to the overall vision
● Deep understanding of the needs of urban students and families, and the importance of community relationships
● Keen communication skills, particularly listening well to ensure full understanding of context and situational factors, and responding effectively
● A record of success building school climate to support engagement by students, staff, families and community
● Commitment to developing leaders within the building and building highly effective teams
Must meet Ohio Department of Education requirements for licensure as an Administrator. Please see:
1. Fill out brief online profile here.
2. Fill out application questions here.
*Please indicate Youngstown Principal in the email subject line.
For more information, please visit: http://search.atlanticresearchpartners.org/current-searches/
Interviews with candidates who appear to most closely meet Youngstown’s needs will be scheduled in early May. Tentative selection date is June 1, 2017, with a start date no later than July 1, 2017.
Lead Search Consultant
Please direct any inquiries to:
Dr. Leroy D. Nunery II
Senior Strategic Advisor Atlantic Research Partners
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL: THOMAS WORTHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
WORTHINGTON CITY SCHOOLS
Certified 260 Day Administrative Contract
Starting Salary: $90,000 - $100,000
April 30, 2017
• Master’s Degree
• Possession or eligibility for a valid Ohio Secondary Principal Certificate or Licensure
• Proven ability to work with students, parents teachers, staff and community
• Understanding of secondary curriculum and programs
• Demonstrated strong record of successful teaching
• Administrative experience preferred
Position is available on or before August 1, 2017.
Submit an Administrative application online at: http://www.applitrack.com/worthington/onlineapp/default.aspx
Upload resume & letter of interest to application
PRINCIPAL: WITHROW UNIVERSITY HIGH SCHOOL
CINCINNATI PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Type of Contract: High School Principal – 234 Days
Salary: Per CAAS Agreement
Principals will be placed in the level equal to their years of leadership as principal and other salary differentials, if applicable.
May 2, 2017
CERTIFICATION: Valid Ohio Principal License. Those applicants completing all coursework for the principal's license by July 1, 2017, must submit a letter of verification from the program advisor in lieu of the license.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of three years as a successful teacher, two years as an assistant principal and three years as a principal or building administrator in a school system is preferred.
TRAINING: Master’s degree with a concentration in education; doctorate degree preferred.
View the job posting here: Principal_-_Withrow_University_High_School_2017.pdf
PRINCIPAL: FREMONT CITY SCHOOLS
FREMONT CITY SCHOOLS
May 3, 2017
• Master's Degree
• Certification appropriate to the position
• Successful teaching and/or leadership experience
Apply here: https://www.applitrack.com/fremontschools/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Administration
View the job description here: https://www.applitrack.com/fremontschools/onlineapp/1BrowseFile.aspx?id=28526
PRINCIPAL: FREDERICKTOWN HIGH SCHOOL
FREDERICKTOWN LOCAL SCHOOLS
May 12, 2017
• Valid State of Ohio Principal License
• Five Years of successful teaching
• Secondary building level experience
• Strong communication, problem solving and human relation skills
• Demonstrates instructional leadership, knowledge and experience within the Secondary curriculum and instruction
• Demonstrates experience working with various school stakeholders, including students, parents, staff and administrators and others
All interested candidates may apply by sending their resume and application (application are on website @ http://www.fredericktownschools.com
under Employment) to Fredericktown Local Schools, Attention: Matthew W. Chrispin, 117 Columbus Road, Fredericktown, Ohio 43019