SUPERINTENDENT: CUYAHOGA VALLEY CAREER CENTER
CUYAHOGA VALLEY CAREER CENTER
Competitive for area
April 30, 2017
• Ohio Superintendent certification/licensure
• Supt. experience in a Vo/Tech environment strongly preferred
• Ability to work with multiple districts
• Good communication skills
• A visionary leader.
Mr. Dave Laurenzi
Mr. Ed Vittardi
Ms. Lora Garrett
For more information go to: http://www.findingleaders.com
SUPERINTENDENT: MARION CITY SCHOOLS
MARION CITY SCHOOLS
The Board will provide a competitive compensation package. A multiyear contract with provisions for annual review and evaluation will be offered. The actual salary and
benefits will be commensurate with the education and experience of the candidate.
May 4, 2017
The Board is searching for an experienced administrator who will embrace the challenge of leading a district focused on aggressive improvement while working collaboratively and meet the expectations of the Board, community, staff and students.
The position of Superintendent requires an Ohio Superintendent’s license and at least a master’s degree.
To Apply: https://www.applitrack.com/duesc/onlineapp/_application.aspx?posJobCodes=8147&posFirstChoice=Superintendent&posSpecialty=Superintendent
All applications will be processed online. The deadline to apply is May 4, 2017.
View the vacancy announcement here: Marion_City_Schools_Vacancy_Announcement_FINAL.pdf
SUPERINTENDENT: LAKOTA LOCAL SCHOOLS
LAKOTA LOCAL SCHOOLS
May 12, 2017
The Lakota Local School District is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Superintendent. The successful candidate should possess an Ohio Superintendent certificate/license or be able to acquire one. Candidates should be knowledgeable of school operations, levy campaigns, facilities, budget preparation, school law, curriculum, staff supervision, and school improvement strategies.
In addition, candidates are expected to be involved in community activities, able to relate to a variety of audiences and exhibit character and professionalism that reflects positively upon the district.
For additional information about the school district, please visit the Lakota Local School District website at: http://www.lakota-sandusky.k12.oh.us
Interested individuals should send a letter of interest requesting a candidate packet to Mandy Martin at the address below. To be considered a candidate, parties will need to forward the completed employment application packet, along with an up-to-date resume, the last (3) three years’ performance evaluations and a copy of a valid Superintendent’s license to Mandy Martin by May 12, 2017.
Mandy Martin, Personnel Coordinator
North Point Educational Service Center
1210 E. Bogart Rd.
Sandusky, OH 44870
Phone: (419) 627-3908
Fax: (419) 627-3999
SUPERINTENDENT: BATH LOCAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
BATH LOCAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
The successful candidate will be offered a multi-year contract. The salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications. A comprehensive benefits package is included.
May 16, 2017
The Board has identified the following qualifications as having particular importance for the position of Superintendent:
• Must hold or qualify for an Ohio superintendent certificate. All candidates are expected to possess a strong administrative background in public schools.
• Experience as a school administrator with superintendent experience preferred.
• A comprehensive understanding of Ohio school law, finance and regulations, and financial reporting.
• Keen business management skills in the areas of long-range planning, fiscal forecasting, personnel management, collective bargaining and insurance management.
• The ability to work as an articulate, straightforward communicator with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work tactfully, creatively and visibly with school board members, administrators, staff, students, parents, the community and state elected officials.
• Visionary and strong multi-tasking skills, with the ability to organize and synthesize information efficiently which produces short and long-range plans for continuous improvement.
• Personal integrity, as well as a record of being loyal, positive, enthusiastic and organized with a strong work ethic.
• Able to be a curriculum visionary at all educational levels.
• Commitment to the highest personal and professional standards.
All interested parties should submit the following: a letter of interest outlining qualifications and reason for interest in the position; copy of current Ohio Superintendent Certificate/License or evidence that one is obtainable; updated résumé; credentials and transcripts; three current letters of professional reference, and a sample of communication to staff, community or Board of Education.
Note: Applicants should not make personal contact with board of education members.
Contact: Steve Arnold, Superintendent ACESC, 1920 Slabtown Road, Lima, Ohio 45801
Phone: 419-222-1836, ext. 104
View more information here: Bath_superintendent_search_flyer_--_April_2017.pdf