The Instructional Leadership Committee of OASSA is charged with the development of the agenda for the Instructional Leadership Conference and to promote the building administrator as an instructional leader.
- To emphasize, encourage, and promote positive relationships between among building administrators, curriculum directors, supervisors, coordinators, career-tech administrators, ESC administrators, and all other school administrators involved in curricular decisions at local and state levels.
- To identify, develop and promote staff development opportunities and best practices.
- To survey membership to determine issues relative to curriculum leadership and respond accordingly.
- To make recommendations for speaker/topics in regards to the Instructional Leadership Conference.
- To provide information to be published in the OASSA UPDATE.
- To make recommendations to the OASSA Board of Directors on educational positions of interest relative to this committee.
- To insure that OASSA maintains a focus on curricular leadership for all administrators.
Members of the Instructional Leadership Committee are:
Chairperson: Roger Howard, Administrative Consultant, ESC of Cuyahoga County
2018 (term expires)
Nate Artino, Principal, Bellevue HS
Michael Bader, Principal, Sylvania Timberstone Jr HS
Laura Bemus, Assistant Superintendent, Greenville City
Brad Contat, Assistant Principal, Anthony Wayne HS
Jeffrey Hartmann, Principal, Stow-Munroe Falls HS
Ryan Imke, Principal, Findlay HS
Andy Jados, Principal, Big Walnut HS
Kathy Kasler, Director of Secondary Curriculum, Mount Vernon City Schools
David Kennedy, Principal, Madeira HS
Frank Major, Director of Personnel & Ops, Maple Heights City Schools
Karie McCrate, Assistant Superintendent, Dover City Schools
Ryan Patti, Assistant Principal, Beachwood HS
Troy Radinsky, Principal, Leetonia MS/HS
Benjamin Snedeker, Principal, Knox Learning Center
Stacey Stein, Principal, Lakewood HS
Jeffrey T. Wise, Principal, Pandora-Gilboa HS
Kurt Yancey, Principal, Westerville North HS
James Young, Coordinator, Fairfield County ESC
2019 (term expires)
Patrick Coleman, Assistant Principal, Lorain HS
Lisa Deliz, Principal, Vermilion HS
Bryan Drost, Curriculum & Instruction Director, Summit ESC
Kathy Fields, Principal, Heath HS
Brett McCann, Principal, Willowick MS
Erin McClincy, Assistant Principal, Hilliard Bradley HS
Erica O'Keefe, Assistant Principal, Hilliard Davidson HS
James Rook, Principal, East Palestine MS
Brian Seymour, Director IT, Pickerington Local Schools
Don Vogt, Principal, Seneca East Jr/Sr HS
Mark Walter, Principal, Garfield MS