The Instructional Leadership Committee of OASSA is charged with the development of the agenda for the Instructional Leadership Conference and to promote the building administrator as an instructional leader.
- To emphasize, encourage, and promote positive relationships between among building administrators, curriculum directors, supervisors, coordinators, career-tech administrators, ESC administrators, and all other school administrators involved in curricular decisions at local and state levels.
- To identify, develop and promote staff development opportunities and best practices.
- To survey membership to determine issues relative to curriculum leadership and respond accordingly.
- To make recommendations for speaker/topics in regards to the Instructional Leadership Conference.
- To provide information to be published in the OASSA UPDATE.
- To make recommendations to the OASSA Board of Directors on educational positions of interest relative to this committee.
- To insure that OASSA maintains a focus on curricular leadership for all administrators.
Members of the 2018-2019 Instructional Leadership Committee are:
Chairperson, Neil Gupta, Director of Secondary Education, Worthington City Schools
2019 (Term Expires):
Patrick Coleman, Principal, Cuyahoga Heights HS
Erin Dooley, Assistant Principal, Hilliard Bradley HS
Bryan Drost, Director, Rocky River Schools
Kathy Fields, Principal, Heath HS
Roger Howard, Administrative Consultant, ESC of Cuyahoga County
Brett McCann, Principal, Willowick MS
James Rook, Principal, East Palestine MS
Brian Seymour, Director of Instructional Technology, Pickerington Local Schools
Don Vogt, Principal, Seneca East Jr/Sr HS
Mark Walter, Principal, Lakewood HS
2020 (Term Expires):
Diane Agnes, Principal, Woodward Park MS
Matt Anderson, Assistant Principal, Hilliard Davidson HS
Nate Artino, Principal, Bellevue HS
Joshua Clark, Curriculum Consultant, NWOESC
Nathan Davis, Assistant Principal, Olentangy HS
Gina Franks, Director of Student Services, Dover City Schools
Kevin Johnson, Assistant Principal, Worthington Kilbourne HS
Mariel Sallee, Director of School Improvement, Ashtabula Area City Schools
Jon Shoffstall, Assistant Principal, Piqua HS
Kevin Smith, Co-Principal, West Muskingum HS
Kevin Snyder, Director of Secondary Education, Lancaster City Schools
Brian Zeller, Principal, Fremont Ross HS