The Middle Level Committee of OASSA is organized as an integral part of OASSA to develop the image and program of the middle and junior high school. OASSA recognizes that a large segment of the total membership has an interest in middle level education.
Functions of the Committee:
- To promote the cause of middle and junior high school education in Ohio.
- To insure that OASSA maintains a focus on middle and junior high education.
- To assist in providing material for the OASSA Middle Level article for the OASSA monthly UPDATE publication.
- To encourage middle level members of OASSA to become candidates for the OASSA Board of Directors and other elective offices in OASSA.
- To actively promote OASSA membership for middle level administrators.
- To develop liaison between OASSA and the special groups of middle level educators in the state.
Members of the 2019-2020 Middle Level Committee are:
Chairperson, Michael Bader, Principal, Sylvania Timberstone Jr HS
2020 (Term Expires):
|KEITH EDENFIELD||PRINCIPAL||DAVID ANDERSON JR/SR HS|
|CYNTHIA ENDSLEY||PRINCIPAL||ANNA MS|
|NICHOLE THOMAS||PRINCIPAL||VALLEY VIEW JR HS|
|HENDRIK WOLFERT||PRINCIPAL||PYMATUNING VALLEY MS|
2021 (Term Expires):
|RACHEL BEUN||PRINCIPAL||NORTHWESTERN MS|
|JOE HOELZLE||PRINCIPAL||TRI-COUNTY NORTH MS|
|KELLI IZZO||ASST. PRINCIPAL||BEREA-MIDPARK MS|
|KIRK JONES||PRINCIPAL||AYERSVILLE MS|
|ERICH RIEBE||PRINCIPAL||JOHN R LEA MS|
|KRISTINA YAKO||ASST. PRINCIPAL||CLOVERLEAF MS|