The Middle Level Committee of OASSA is organized as an integral part of OASSA to develop the image and program of the middle and junior high school. OASSA recognizes that a large segment of the total membership has an interest in middle level education.
Functions of the Committee:
- To promote the cause of middle and junior high school education in Ohio.
- To insure that OASSA maintains a focus on middle and junior high education.
- To assist in providing material for the OASSA Middle Level article for the OASSA monthly UPDATE publication.
- To encourage middle level members of OASSA to become candidates for the OASSA Board of Directors and other elective offices in OASSA.
- To actively promote OASSA membership for middle level administrators.
- To develop liaison between OASSA and the special groups of middle level educators in the state.
Members of the 2018-2019 Middle Level Committee are:
2019 (Term Expires):
Kelli Izzo, Assistant Principal, Strongsville MS
Katherine Piacquadio, Assistant Principal, Watkins MS
Timothy Velotta, Principal, Chardon MS
2020 (Term Expires):
Keith Edenfield, Principal, David Anderson Jr/Sr HS
Cynthia Endsley, Principal, Anna MS
Nichole Thomas, Principal, Valley View Jr HS
Hendrik Wolfert, Principal, Pymatuning Valley MS