JOB OPENING INFORMATION:
Position: Middle School Principal
MM : 3
DD : 20
YYYY : 2020
Qualifications: The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A strong desire to be a building leader.
- The ability to work in cooperation with the district's administrative team.
- High visibility and support for all school activities.
- Excellent communications skills.
- The willingness to work with staff, students and parents cooperatively.
- The background and experience of an educational leader.
- High expectations for student behavior.
- A high level of professionalism and a strong work ethic.
- Background and experience with the integration of technology into curriculum.
- The ability to supervise staff, promote professional growth, and OTES 2.0 certification.
- Honesty and Integrity.
First : Andrew
Last : Bixler
Contact Position: Superintendent
Contact Email Address: ABIXLER@ANNASCHOOLS.ORG
Contact Phone: (937) 394-2011
Additional Information: Anna Middle School is a proud, high achieving school with a rich tradition. The district has been highly rated on state report cards, overall rated a B in 2019. The school system is blessed with a high level of interest and support from the Anna community. Students are involved and proud of their school.
The facilities have been completely renovated and include modern security and technology. The Anna High School and Middle School are housed in one 6-12 building with a separate 9-12 High School Principal. Most grade levels in the school system are between 85 and 95 students with approximately 275 middle school students attending classes on site. There are 13 teachers in the middle school, and eight others are shared with the high school.
Compensation and Terms of Employment
The successful candidate will be offered a multi-year contract with a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates should submit the following:
- Letter of interest including qualifications and reasons for seeking this position.
- Resume, including five professional references
- A copy of current Ohio Secondary Principal certificate or license or evidence that one can be obtained.
Mail or e-mail packet of materials to:
Mr. Andrew Bixler
Anna Local Schools
P.O. Box 169
Anna, OH 45302
Phone: (937) 394-2011
Announce vacancy - February 10
Application deadline - March 12
Interviews begin - March 23
Decision - April 13 Board of Education Meeting
Employment begins Summer of 2020