JOB OPENING INFORMATION:
Position: Middle School Principal (Grades 6-8)
District: Van Wert City Schools
Salary: Competitive/commensurate with experience
MM : 04
DD : 06
YYYY : 2020
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A strong desire to be a building leader with knowledge of Project and Problem Based Learning
- The ability to work in cooperation with the district's administrative team.
- High visibility and support for all school activities.
- Excellent communications skills.
- The willingness to work with staff, students and parents cooperatively.
- The background and experience of an educational leader.
- High expectations for student behavior.
- A high level of professionalism and a strong work ethic.
- Background and experience with the integration of technology into curriculum.
- The ability to supervise staff, promote professional growth, and OPES/OSCES/OTES 2.0 certification.
- Honesty and Integrity.
-Ohio Secondary Principal License or evidence that one can be obtained.
First : Julie
Last : Anderson
Contact Position: Secretary to the Superintendent
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (419) 238-0648
Additional Information: Additional Information: Van Wert Middle School is a proud, high achieving school with a rich tradition as a true Middle School. The school system is fortunate to have a high level of interest and support from the Van Wert community. Students and parents are involved and proud of their school.
The facilities are in excellent condition and include modern security and technology. The Van Wert High School and Middle School are housed in one 6-12 building with a separate 9-12 High School and assistant principal in both buildings. VWMS is a project and problem based learning school and grade levels in the school system are between 150-175 students with approximately 500 middle school students attending classes on site.
Compensation and Terms of Employment:
The successful candidate will be offered a multi-year contract with a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates should submit an online Administrative Employment Application on the Van Wert City Schools website (vwcs.net).
In addition, the following should be sent via email to email@example.com:
1. Letter of interest including qualification and reasons for seeking this position.
2. Resume, including three to five professional references.
3. A copy of your current Ohio Secondary Principal License or evidence that one can be obtained.
4. College or University Transcripts.