OASSA is currently looking for candidates to fill the position of ASSOCIATE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
To receive consideration, applicants for the position of OASSA Associate Executive Director should have the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years successful experience in the secondary principal role preferred.
• Successful leadership and management experience in secondary school administration.
• A commitment to OASSA members and a genuine interest in fulfilling the organization’s service responsibilities to them.
• Exemplary written communication skills: the ability to write clearly and concisely in OASSA publications.
• Solid speaking skills and the ability to address a wide variety of audiences, provide professional development, and communicate the association’s positions.
• An understanding of school law and the legislative process and the desire to present and support OASSA legislative positions in the appropriate political circles.
• A desire to work collaboratively with other stakeholders in the educational community to promote OASSA’s goals and membership.
• Willingness & ability to travel for professional responsibilities
SEE THE FULL JOB POSTING HERE: 2019 associate director search.pdf