JOB OPENING INFORMATION:
District: Madison-Plains Local School District
Deadline: April 30, 2018
• Must hold an Ohio Superintendent license.
• Possess a strong administrative background in public schools.
• Experience as a school administrator with superintendent, assistant superintendent or central office experience preferred.
• Commitment to the highest personal and professional standards.
• A comprehensive understanding of Ohio school law, finance and regulations, and financial reporting.
• Self-starting skills with a positive team attitude.
• Keen business management skills in the areas of long-range planning, fiscal forecasting, personnel management, collective bargaining, and insurance management.
• The ability to work as an articulate, straightforward communicator with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with school board members, administrators, staff, students, parents, the community and elected officials.
• Visionary and strong multi-tasking skills, with the ability to organize and synthesize information efficiently, which produces short- and long-range plans for continuous improvement.
• Personal integrity, as well as a record of being loyal, positive, enthusiastic and organized with a strong work ethic.
• Be a relationship builder that understands the community culture, history, tradition and basic values in this small, close knit community.
• Have success in improving academic achievement with a demonstrated ability to define and implement continuous improvement strategies.
Contact Name: Daniel Kaffenbarger, Superintendent Madison-Champaign Educational Service Center
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (937) 484-1557
View more information here: Madison-Plains Superintendent Search with Application.pdf