• Valid Ohio School Treasurer License & Commitment to continuity of service in a school.
• Experience preferred, as a Treasurer or Assistant Treasurer setting that includes budgeting, school bonds, levies and new facility construction.
• Understanding of Ohio School Law, GAAP accounting, finance and the state software program
• Ability to present financial data in simple, understandable terms and use technology to ensure timely reports
• Displays expertise with the annual auditing process that results in a responsible, accountable, and credible report
• Takes responsibility for adherence to regulation and deadlines
• Shows knowledge of the collective bargaining process
• Addresses public records requests in a timely manner
• Demonstrates a commitment to visibility and engagement in school and community events
• Displays personal integrity, loyalty, leadership, good communication skills and the ability to work well staff, Superintendent, and Board of Education.
MATERIALS REQUIRED WITH APPLICATION:
- A letter emphasizing qualifications and recent achievements, reasons for interest;
- A current resume;
- A copy of a valid Ohio Treasurer’s Certificate/ License;
- Official credentials and transcripts;
- Three current letters of reference, one of which is a recent employer.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 6, 2019
START DATE: ASAP
TO APPLY: http://www.applitrack.com/cybersummit/onlineapp/
FOR FURTHER INQUIRES: Dr. Christina Dinklocker, Leadership Services, 330-421-2883
Joseph Iacano, Superintendent, 330-945-5600
Cuyahoga Falls City Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
View the job posting brochure here: CF_Treasurer_Brochure_042019.pdf