The Instructional Leadership Committee of OASSA is charged with the development of the agenda for the Instructional Leadership Conference and to promote the building administrator as an instructional leader.
- To emphasize, encourage, and promote positive relationships between among building administrators, curriculum directors, supervisors, coordinators, career-tech administrators, ESC administrators, and all other school administrators involved in curricular decisions at local and state levels.
- To identify, develop and promote staff development opportunities and best practices.
- To survey membership to determine issues relative to curriculum leadership and respond accordingly.
- To make recommendations for speaker/topics in regards to the Instructional Leadership Conference.
- To provide information to be published in the OASSA UPDATE.
- To make recommendations to the OASSA Board of Directors on educational positions of interest relative to this committee.
- To insure that OASSA maintains a focus on curricular leadership for all administrators.
Members of the 2019-2020 Instructional Leadership Committee are:
Chairperson, Neil Gupta, Director of Secondary Education, Worthington City Schools
2020 (Term Expires):
|MATT ANDERSON||ASST. PRINCIPAL||HILLIARD DAVIDSON HS|
|NATE ARTINO||PRINCIPAL||BELLEVUE HS|
|NATHAN DAVIS||ASST. PRINCIPAL||OLENTANGY HS|
|MARIEL SALLEE||DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT||ASHTABULA AREA CITY|
|KEVIN SMITH||PRINCIPAL||WEST MUSKINGUM HS|
|KEVIN SNYDER||DIRECTOR||LANCASTER CITY SCHOOLS|
|BRIAN ZELLER||PRINCIPAL||FREMONT ROSS HS|
2021 (Term Expires):
|MICHELLE BARNES-RILEY||ASST. PRINCIPAL||WASHINGTON PARK HS|
|JULIE BLEVINS||ASST. PRINCIPAL||DUBLIN SCIOTO HS|
|MARK BOWMAN||PRINCIPAL||UTICA HS|
|AARON COOK||DIRECTOR||DELAWARE CITY SCHOOLS|
|RICHARD DINKO||PRINCIPAL||TUSLAW MS|
|BRYAN DROST||DIRECTOR||ROCKY RIVER SCHOOLS|
|ROBYN JORDAN||ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL||MASON HS|
|EDWARD KLEIN||ASST. SUPERINDENDENT||CHARDON LOCAL SCHOOLS|
|JOSEPH KUCHTA||DEPUTY PRINCIPAL||VALLEY FORGE HS|
|MICHAEL MARTIN||PRINCIPAL||BUCKEYE CENTRAL HS|
|BRETT MCCANN||PRINCIPAL||WILLOWICK MS|
|DANIEL RAHM||PRINCIPAL||BROOKSIDE INTERMEDIATE|
|VAUGHN RAY||DIRECTOR||AUGLAIZE COUNTY ESC|
|JAMES ROOK||PRINCIPAL||EAST PALESTINE HS|
|BRAY SHAMBLIN||PRINCIPAL||SOUTH GALLIA HS|
|STEVE VERHOFF||PRINCIPAL||TIPPECANOE HS|
|DON VOGT||PRINCIPAL||SENECA EAST JR/SR HS|